This is the Cookies Policy for Art Kaizen, accessible at https://artkaizen.com/.
This page describes what information we collect, how we use it, and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however, this may downgrade or prevent certain elements of the site’s functionality.
For more general information about cookies, read “What are cookies“.
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help to learn how to do this).
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies generally results in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.
- Cookies relating to e-mail newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications that may be valid only for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Cookies related to order processing
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track information such as how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Google AdSense service that we use to deliver advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to deliver more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown.
For more information about Google AdSense, please see the Privacy FAQ on the official Google AdSense page.
- Several partners advertise to us and affiliate tracking cookies allow you to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partner sites so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonuses they may offer for making a purchase.
We hope we’ve answered your questions, and as mentioned earlier, if there is something you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled if they interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us using one of our preferred contact methods: firstname.lastname@example.org